I am a researcher at the Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
I am interested in discrete mathematical structures, and graphs in particular. Most of my work has been in extremal graph theory. I also work on the recently emerged theory of graph limits, and on the links this theory provides to fields such as real analysis and probability theory.
Information about other researchers, events, and openings at the Institute in the area of discrete mathematics can be found here.
My resume is here.
GACR EXPRO Project Graph limits and beyond (January 2021-December 2025). Before that, I worked on the GACR Junior Project Graph limits and inhomogeneous random graphs.
Support for undergraduate students whose studies were interrupted by serious circumstances; a call in relation to Russia's war on Ukraine; Підтримка студентів, навчання яких було перервано через серйозні обставини; Війна Росії проти України I am happy to answer any questions.
Events that I coorganized or coorganize currently
Recent and upcoming talks and stays
A comment on business travels and climate change/Komentář k pracovním cestám a globálnímu oteplování.
... and older talks here.
- Nov 3, 2023, ???, Combinatorics Seminar, Duke University, USA (virtual).
- Oct 13, 2023, Flip processes, Colloquium of the Department of Stochastic Informatics , Institute of Information Theory and Automation of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Czechia.
- Sep, 2023, Flip processes, RandNET meeting, Charles University, Czechia. [slides]
- Sep, 2023, Asymptotic Properties of Large Graphs, Annual meeting of the Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Jizerka, Czechia. [slides]
- Jun, 2023, Graph limits, TCS Department Workshop, Bedrichov, Czechia. [slides]
- May, 2023, Invitation to graphons, Algebra Colloquium, Charles University.
- Jan 25, 2023, Invitation to graphons, Virtual Discrete Math Colloquium, Institute for Basic Science, South Korea. [slides], [video]
- Jan 22, 2023, On pattern-avoiding permutons, Discrete Math and Combinatorics Seminar, University of South Carolina. [slides]
- Dec 13, 2022, Invitation to graphons, Graph Theory seminar, University of West Bohemia
- Nov 3, 2022, The cut norm and the weak* topology for graphons, Noon lectures, Charles University
- Mar 22, 2022, Combinatorics, Physics and Probability Seminar at Harvard University, virtual talk "Flip processes".
- Mar 7-11, 2022, Interfaces of the Theory of Combinatorial Limits Workshop, Renyi Institute of Mathematics, Budapest, talk "Flip processes".
- Jun 20-26, 2021, "On graph norms", virtual, European Congress of Mathematics, [slides], [video].
- Jan 11, 2021, "Flip processes on finite graphs and dynamical systems they induce on graphons", virtual, Extremal and Probabilistic Combinatorics Webinar. [slides], [video].
- Dec 11, 2020, "Flip processes on finite graphs and dynamical systems they induce on graphons", virtual, Combinatorics Seminar, Georgia Institute of Technology. [slides]