The Computational Psychometrics group and the Department of Statistical Modelling ICS CAS are searching for new research fellows, postdocs and Ph.D. students, to perform high quality statistical and data science research and to work on interdisciplinary projects.
We focus on development of novel statistical methods and software for the analysis of complex data sets. The interdisciplinary applications include evaluation of health measurements, quality of health care, large-scale achievement tests, analysis of selection processes and other.
The following openings are currently advertized:
- Postdoc position for grant Theoretical Foundations of Computational Psychometrics.
- PhD position for grant Theoretical Foundations of Computational Psychometrics.
- ICS Postdoctoral Fellowship / Fellowship for Junior Researchers in statistics and data science.
- Tenure Track Research Position in statistics and data science.
- CAS-ICS postdoc position in statistics and data science.
Do not hesitate to send informal inquiries to martinkovaATcs.cas.cz