The COMputational PSychometrics (COMPS) group is hosted by the Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences. We are part of Department of Statistical Modelling. We collaborate with the Center for Educational Measurement and Psychometrics. We develop the ShinyItemAnalysis software.
- Postdoc and PhD positions available, see Openings.
- New Czech Science Foundation project Theoretical Foundations of Computational Psychometrics funded for period 2021—2023.
- New project EduTest funded for period 2021—2023 by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic.
- Seminar in Psychometrics Tuesdays 3:40PM—5:10PM CET.
Our current research
focuses on computational aspects of the following areas of psychometrics:
- Reliability, variance component models
- Latent variable models
- Differential item functioning
- Computerized adaptive testing
- Text mining and NLP for prediction of item difficulty