COMputational PSychometrics Group
The COMputational PSychometrics (COMPS) group is hosted by the Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences. We are part of Department of Statistical Modelling. We collaborate with the Center for Educational Measurement and Psychometrics. We develop ShinyItemAnalysis and other psychometric software.
- Postdoc and Junior Researcher positions available, see Openings.
- New preprints and articles
- Spotlight talk and other conference talks and posters to be delivered at IMPS 2022.
- Czech Science Foundation project Theoretical Foundations of Computational Psychometrics funded for period 2021—2023.
- Project EduTest funded for period 2021—2023 by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic.
- Seminar in Psychometrics: Tuesdays 3:40PM—5:10PM CET.
Our current research
focuses on computational aspects of the following areas of psychometrics:
- Reliability, variance component models
- Latent variable models
- Differential item functioning
- Computerized adaptive testing
- Text mining and NLP for prediction of item difficulty