- Upcoming talks in the Seminar on Applied Mathematical Logic:
- 8 Jun Michal Botur (Palacký University Olomouc): Perfect pseudo MV-algebra, kite, variety, representation
- G. Badia, P. Cintula, P. Hájek, and A. Tedder: How much propositional logic suffices for Rosser's undecidability theorem? Forthcoming in the Review of Symbolic Logic.
- I. Sedlár: Finitely-valued propositional dynamic logics. Forthcoming in Advances in Modal Logic 13.
- I. Sedlár and A. Tedder: Lambek Calculus with conjugates. Forthcoming in Studia Logica.
- G. Paterson, D.W. Ripley, and A. Tedder: Qua solution, 0-Qua has problems. Forthcoming in the Journal of Analytic Theology.
- M. Bílková and A. Colacito: Proof theory for positive logic with weak negation. Studia Logica 108, 649-686, 2020.
- P. Cintula, J. Gil Férez, T. Moraschini, F. Paoli: An abstract approach to consequence relations. The Review of Symbolic Logic 12(2), 331-371, 2019.
- P. Cintula, D. Diaconecsu, G. Metcalfe: Skolemization and Herbrand theorems for lattice-valued logics. Theoretical Computer Science 768, 54–75, 2019.
- Z. Haniková: Implicit definability of truth constants in Łukasiewicz logic. Soft Computing 23, 2279-2287, 2019.