This edition of the Prague Seminar is devoted to work-in-progress talks on various aspects of paraconsistent logic. The event is open for everyone interested, there is no registration fee. Upon entering the building, please sign the entrance form at the reception.
The workshop will take place on 25 June 2017 at the Institute of Computer Science, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague (map). The talks will be delivered in room no. 318, 2nd floor.
- Arnon Avron, Tel Aviv University
- Ofer Arieli, Academic College of Tel Aviv
- Anna Zamansky, University of Haifa
- Tomáš Jakl, Charles University in Prague and University of Birmingham
- Stefano Bonzio, Czech Aacademy of Sciences
- Michele Pra Baldi, Università degli Studi di Padova
- Adam Přenosil, Czech Academy of Sciences
Schedule and Abstracts
10:00 - 10:50 Ofer Arieli: Four-valued paradefinite logics.
11:00 - 11:50 Anna Zamansky: A paraconsistent view on some modal logics.
12:00 - 12:50 Arnon Avron: Paraconsistent fuzzy logics.
12:50 - 15:00 Lunch break
15:00 - 15:50 Tomáš Jakl: Bitopological view on Belnap’s logic.
16:00 - 16:50 Michele Pra Baldi and Stefano Bonzio: Paraconsistent Weak Kleene logic: Syntax and semantics.
17:00 - 17:50 Adam Přenosil: Invertible sequent calculi for super-Belnap logics.
Abstracts can be downloaded here.
FundingThe workshop is supported by the Czech Academy of Sciences (The Czech-Israeli Cooperation Support Project ISR-17-10 "Reasoning with Incomplete and Inconsistent Information".)
Back to all events.